Satake SPU ‘B’ Purifier
The new Satake SPU Purifier is a high capacity, triple deck machine providing the highest level of operating efficiency.
The SPUB series of Purifier is a state of the art purifier designed to efficiently remove bran from middlings and semolina.
All flour contact parts are now stainless steel, redesigned hood for better feeding and aeration, easier maintenance and improved access for sampling.
The SPU ‘B’ Purifier Offers:·
– Low Maintenance – Vibratory drive and rubber mountings are maintenance-free
– Highest Possible Sanitation – Stainless steel contact parts, self cleaning exhaust duct, clean lines and full accessibility
– High Efficiency – 3 sieve decks, 525mm sieve width, combined with an effective deck motion.
– The Purifier has a fabricated chassis with box section strengthening supports.
– Maintenance-free rubber springs are located on the box section supports and carry the sieve assembly.
– The sieve carrier accommodates up to three decks of 525mm wide sieves with four sieves per deck.
– The purifier can be fitted with either metal or hard wood sieve frames. Ball cleaners or brush cleaners depending upon the application achieve sieve cleaning.
– The maintenance-free feed gate is a simple and effective design which requires no balance weights or tensioning springs to control the spread and flow of stock.
– Two 0.4kW vibratory motors at the feed end of the machine provide the main drive.